Now that I'm finally on vacation, and without school work, I have time to read! It still boggles my mind that I managed to burn through sixteen books while I was in England, but given the amount of travel time that I spent on trains and the tube, it's not too surprising. But now, I can actually take a chunk out of the pile of books that's built up over the semester.
My reading list:
Bloodlines , Karen Traviss
- Singularity Sky, Charles Stross
- Revelation Space, Alastair Reynolds
- Dead Beat, Jim Butcher
- The Gunslinger, Steven King
- Trading in Danger, Elizabeth Moon (Still need to pick this one up)
- Marque and Reprisal, Elizabeth Moon (Have this one, but it's book 2 in the series)
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay , Michael Chabon (Yes... still...)
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainence, Robert Pirsig
There's probably another one or two that I've forgotten. But that's a good list thus far anyway.